Friday 24 June 2011

Tulisa's XFactor outfits

So, as promised here is part 2 of the XFactor fashion face-off between Kelly Rowland and Tulisa from N-Dubz. We will now look at Tulisa's outfit choices- please comment as much as you like!!
When I heard she will be one of the judges, my first thought was, "Really???!" But now that I think most of us have gotten over the shock of Tulisa being one of the judges, we can focus on what she wore to do her new job. From previous outfit choices made by Tulisa, I didn't expect her to blow me away with anything she will be wearing on the show as she is probably doing her own styling.
Well, let's see what she has been wearing so far...






So, here you go guys...you've seen what the two judges have been wearing so far.
Please feel free to comment on what you think of their outfits.
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers