Sunday 10 July 2011

Design Process

As this blog is not just about other people's designs and styles, but also about myself and my journey in the world of fashion, I need to actually start showing you guys some of the things I am working on.
So here are a few pictures of what I am currently working on. This dress isn't going to be part of a collection, it's just something I want to make for myself, although I am also currently working an a collection. It's very hard to fit all this around working full time, but this is what I love, so sleep will have to take the back seat for a while.
There are also a few other things that I am working on, which will all be revealed soon.
As always, feel free to comment. Enjoy x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers