Thursday 14 July 2011

Dinner at Benihana

I've wanted to go to Benihana for years, having first heard about it from a friend. Then having forgotten all about it, my lovely bf decided to book a table there and as you can imagine I was over the moon and couldn't control my excitement for the rest of the day.

I'm glad that the night lived up to my expectations with out chef being really funny and nice and the experience being just what I imagined. After 8 courses we were truly stuffed- don't be deceived by the small portions, they all add up!! This great offer is available from Toptable and I cannot wait for the next time we go there!



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers