Sunday 20 November 2011

Work it baby

Hello fashion belles,
as we are approaching the Christmas season, we are also approaching the "I cant help how much I'm eating, it's Christmas"-season. Everyone, including myself, will find excuses as to why we can't work. The weather is too cold, the gym is too far away, I'm too tired, I will go tomorrow...you get my drift.
But for those of you who do have some will power and find the time to exercise, be it at home or outdoors, I have something for you. Recently, a guy called Chris Lawhorn emailed me regarding an online work-out music data base he has on www.runhundred.com. The list is updated every month by subscribers who are sent a list by him and they then vote on their favourite tracks. So if you are in need of some new work out songs please check out the site.

Here's a list for the top 10 songs for October:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers