Thursday 16 February 2012

2012 - The Year to get fit



So, my wedding is about 6 months away and I would love to lose as much weight as possible, but more importantly I want to get fit! I went to the doctor's not long ago and she told me that everything was great health-wise but that I needed to maintain my exercise regime, which currently includes - walking/jogging 4 miles 3 to 4 times a week and doing crunches and push ups at home. I have recently been inspired to up my game by this blog Get fit with Nic. Nic is a mum and she looks absolutely fabulous!! Check out her blog for workout tips and pics of her to motivate you, it sure motivates me.

Anyway, a few months ago, I posted a list of workout songs, and here is a new list sent to me by Chris Lawhorn of www.runhundred.com for top 10 workout songs for February:


GO TEAM FITNESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers