Tuesday 14 February 2012

Domestic Goddess

So, I know it's been ages since I have blogged, soz :/
Anyway, life has kept me very busy with wedding planning and all the other baskets  I put my egg in. so one of the things I have just decided to take up again is baking :)
I was inspired to put up some recipes of things I bake and cook by this lovely blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere. So this weekend I have baked about 50 White Chocolate and Raspberry cookies and they went down a treat. Here is the really simple recipe from www.allrecipes.co.uk and pictures of my cookies x









Ingredients

Serves25
  • 225g (8 oz) unsalted butter, softened
  • 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
  • 170g tube Carnation Condensed Milk
  • 350g (12 oz) self-raising flour
  • 150g (5½ oz) white chocolate, chopped
  • 175g punnet raspberries

Preparation method

Prep: 10 minsCook: 15 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers