Saturday 16 April 2011

Humble Beginnings...

It's never easy to start something new. Let alone something that you really have no idea of. So many things have changed in my life, but the one thing that has always been constant it my love for fashion, which I have always expressed one way or another. My dad told me that when I was young, I used to do alot of fashion drawings. When I was a teenager, I loved shopping for hours and hours. Then I discovered fashion blogs, Elle, Vogue and Glamour magazine. My one "mistake" in life is that I didn't pursue this love early enough and did what I thought was the right thing.
Anyway, here I am finally doing what I have always dreamed of - fashion designing. It's going to be a long and hard journey but I look forward to every part of it and sharing this is in blogs. So I hope you enjoy!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers