Wednesday 20 April 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration for anything in life is hard to come by, although we are constantly surrounded by things and people that provide us with it- we just don't open our eyes to see it! I'm finding it quite hard at the moment to find inspiration for my first collection as it is so hard to find something that hasn't already been done! I love magazines as they are filled with lovely pictures but it's so easy to just copy what i've seen! So I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon www.trendland.com on twitter!!! I have subscribed to their newsletter and hope to find lots of inspiration! A trip to the Design Museum and the V&A is also well overdue, and with the weather this lovely I have no excuse to not go outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers