Sunday 5 June 2011

What's in my bag...

A while ago a fellow blogger, Sisi_Yemmie tagged me in her post, "What's in my bag" and challenged me to empty my purse. So, here I am emptying my bag to show you what I carry around with me more or less on a day-to-day basis.


Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverful PM - I carry this bag everywhere, it's so handy as it fits a ridiculous amount of stuff in it!

Elle and Vogue magazine - again have at least one of these with me at all times, no matter how often I've read them. You never know when you will be inspired!

Diary and Oyster card - otherwise I forget when and where I need to be and my oyster card ensures I actually get there!

Fragrance I love at the moment is this CK called Eternity- it smells heavenly!

iPhone and Blackberry- one for social use and the latter for business

Sketchbook, Camera, pencil and black sketching pen- again, inspiration can come anywhere and I wouldn't want to miss it, so always have these with me.

Sunglasses: Rayban aviators

Purse: DKNY purse, I got years ago from John Lewis- I love it because it's so big and fits all my random stuff in it.

Laptop: HP Notebook

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. so you juggle between the iphone and blackberry too!? CK eternity does have a lovely fragrance. I love your bag too. Thanks for participating hun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Followers